Thursday, May 29, 2008

The results are in!!

Overall, they are good results. So, why do I feel guilty that my kids didn't ALL pass? *sigh* I mean, I could write forever about how they didn't do this or that when I was teaching, but I still feel like it's my fault that I didn't have 100% passing. *Sigh* Okay, this is where I remind myself that God has a purpose and a plan for all things, and I can NOT control it all.

On that note...
My sister TAGGED me on her website.

Instructions from Maxine to do your own 'Six Word Memoir'.
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog, and include a visual illustration if you like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in their post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs inviting them to play.

I'll list a couple of individuals but they are free to participate or decline. Please remember tags are always meant to be fun with no pressure.

Well, since I'm an ELA teacher, I feel somewhat obligated to write this memoir. So, here it goes...
Remembering God Loves Me For Me.

Hmm...that's actually causing me to pause. I'm not sure it's as much a memoir as a personal challenge. Here's to God using total strangers to make an impact on my life!
Okay, I know the directions tell me to do a lot more than just write six words, but I'm new to this blogging stuff and don't know how to do some of it. Maybe I'll come back to it another day.

In the meantime, thanks for your thoughts and prayers for my prayer group at school. We blessed one more kiddo before the last day of school (today - woohoo!). We had one returner and two newbies. I'm looking forward to how God will use us next year!

Blah, blah... I'm talking a lot for no reason. I'll be done now. =) Happy trails!

1 comment:

Lori Stilger said...

VERY good memoir, Kej!!!!!!!!!!! It's SO good to see a post on your blog - I keep coming by. :D What did you think of mine?
If you ever need help on your blog, LMK.
I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!